Hello there!!! Thanks for stopping by. Why not have a look at my other posts. There may be something that you like. A little ask from me, please come and 'like' my Sticklepix page on Facebook. Thank you!! Enjoy the pics!!!

Saturday 5 November 2011

I think winter is here.  Saturday morning.  It's raining and there's nothing to do. Aldeburgh beach is calling.  I don't know why but it is.  Take a few miserable photos,  go and see Tony and Steve in Coastal Images and look at his awesome pictures. Check out thewebsite at www.coastalimages.co.uk.  Aldeburgh Fish 'n' Chips for lunch? I don't mind if i do.  A little view that some of you may find interesting is this little one. www.chipshopqueue.co.uk. At the time of writing the queue was non exsitent. Better get there quick!!! Don't forget http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sticklepix/295283550501419

No comments:

Post a Comment