Hello there!!! Thanks for stopping by. Why not have a look at my other posts. There may be something that you like. A little ask from me, please come and 'like' my Sticklepix page on Facebook. Thank you!! Enjoy the pics!!!

Tuesday 1 November 2011

films, food and teething!!!

Contagion. A film full of stars but i still came away feeling slightly let down. It was ok though.  Wait for DVD I reckon. In other news I had my first chinese meal in years yesterday. It certainly wasn't horrible but I remember why I don't often eat from that particular part of the world. How can a sweet and sour dish in a Chinese restaurant differ so much from a similar dish in an Indian one? Think I'll have a curry tonight...
getting back to photography I havent had  enough time of late. not fair. I have been looking at other "photographers" in the area who charge for their services. Some I think, 'yup youve got something', and others I see and think, well, I don't think I'll go there. But if others are willing to pay for them who am I to judge?
Anyway I think I'm going to have to go and look at some Ansell Adams to clense my brain...good game good game...

No comments:

Post a Comment